- Shanghai releases 3-year cloud computing plan – Shanghai plans to use cloud computing technologies in urban management, industry development, e-government and small and medium-sized enterprise services
AWS related links :
- State of the cloud – 2010 August
- Amazon’s EC2 Generating 220M+ Annually – really interesting post – “at 40,000 servers evenly distributed across 6 availability zones we know, ___ 6,700 servers per zone..Most of the servers are likely in the US availability zones vs. the EU zones, maybe 75-80% of total capacity”. Also take a look on amazon ec2 instances usage rates
- Anatomy of an Amazon EC2 Resource ID and based on this anatomy EC2 usage estimates
- Rumor Mill: Google EC2 Competitor Coming in 2010?