Posts tagged ‘iphone’
Interesting poll in linkedin – results ( as expected ) – Android is first :
- AWS Case Study: U.S. Department of State – ExchangesConnect Video Contest
- RESTful Services with Erlang and Yaws : wting RESTful web services in Erlang/YAWS
- Amazon moves VMware’s virtual machines to the cloud, blog post on AWS :VM Import – Bring Your VMware Images to The Cloud
- Android vs iPhone: Security Models
- Hudson Project Renames to Jenkins – also see Hudson’s future on hudson-labs.org, On Oracle proposal about Hudson by Kohsuke Kawaguchi
- Skype architecture
- Real customers feedback on Agile
- Amazon’s Android Appstore : Amazon launches Android appstore portal, Amazon’s Disruptive Android App Store Now Open To Developers — Full Details, Deciphering Amazon’s Android App Store Strategy
- The coolest open source databases on the planet (NOSQL + RDBMS)
- NoSQL at twitter
- The experiment infrastructure at Google
- Chrome Release Cycle
- Google presented Android 3.0 ( Honeycomb ) on LG /G-Slate device: What’s Hiding Inside Android’s Honeycomb?, and LG and T-Mobile’s G-Slate Tablet To Run Android 3.0 Honeycomb, demo videos from CES :CES 2011: T-Mobile G-Slate Honeycomb LG Tablet Hands-on Videos – Features Walkthrough in 8 New Videos
- Korea : Telecoms bet on cloud computing – SK telecom announced cloud data center for mid- and small-business, other players – KT Corp. and LG Uplus also announced their plans last year to jump into competition.
- CloudBees announced HaaS : Hudson as a Service ( free accounts still available )
- Sony announced ( actually in Nov/2010 ) Sony’s next-gen app platform will use Objective-C/GNUstep: SNAP. By the way Sony got some open source stuff : Sony products with Linux / OSS embedded Technology.
Below I put some snapshots from Googl’e chrome release cycle presentation with some comments.
Continue reading ‘Links for January 2011’ »